Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 3(19/4/2010 - 24/4/2010)

20/4/2010 (Tues)

Crane Loading Platform
It's a platform that used as a jetty to load or unload materials from the mobile crane or tower crane.




The crane loading platform is lifted to Mezzanine floor by mobile crane.


The prop end of the platform is guided into the building. The platform is also pulled into the building until the deck is tight against the slab edge.


While the crane holds the platform steady, the props are started to install.




Netting is applied to the sides of the platform due to safety purposes.



19/4/2010 (Mon)
Monday Blue.........


After i view my friends' blog, a big question mark comes into my mind..... Should I pick a consultant firm for my industrial training rather than a construction firm???? I feel envy to those who have chance to learn ESTEEM and design work during industrial training..... Do I manage to catch up my software using skills in my future??? WHAT a big question mark...........

No comments:

Post a Comment